Internet marketing is a huge part of most successful businesses that understand the importance of client acquisition. That is the reason companies and entrepreneurs seem to spend a lot of time focusing on search engine optimization and working to get their websites to show up in the Google search results. Being that my job is to provide the most relevant and up to date marketing strategies, It is important for me to inform not just the NetDivvy members, but the world of SEO experts and content marketers what changes may or may not be happening with Google’s new Algorithm.
NetDivvy has recently created it’s own search engine and being that I am the founder of that company, I know 1st hand how difficult it is to build a search engine and how much tougher it is to stop people from cheating the system as well. One way we at NetDivvy, were able to beat this problem was by only allowing paid members to submit content. This allowed us to have less spam and better quality content, considering most of the members are experts in their field.
People are naturally going to always look for ways to beat a system especially when you are a powerful force such as Google. This is why the algorithm changes that Google is making doesn’t surprise me.
So what exactly can a search engine optimization specialist expect with these new found changes that Google may be making here in 2012?
Matt Cutt’s, who happens to be the head of Google’s spam team reported earlier this week that he was working out a way to even the playing field of over optimized websites. He goes on to say in a recent article “With so many SEO companies showing up claiming to do SEO, a lot of markets are getting saturated with optimized content…What are you doing to prevent, for example, if you’re looking for something, and the first page is just optimized content, and it’s not what you’re actually looking for?
When I heard this news like most internet marketers, I naturally researched what these changes may be and how I could make sure that my content was safe in Google’s eyes. So I came up with 5 tips to help you make sure you stay clear of any potential errors Google may see in your work and how you can still reign supreme in the world of Search Engine Optimization.
5 Search Engine Optimization Tips To Remember:
- 1. Make sure your content is based of off content topics and not driven by keywords: (In other words make sure you are writing about what people want to read and not what you think what the search engine want to see)
- 2. Make sure your content is helpful to the end user: (This means stop writing content just to sell a product…At least try to help the reader 1st) with that being said… Now you can join NetDivvy!
- 3. Make sure your site is useful and not full of spam: (This means a lot of blogs and websites with duplicate content are in trouble…)
- 4. Make sure your content allows for major social interaction: (In other words make content that engages the audience. That means you must leave a comment on this article letting me know what you think…thanks!)
- 5. Make sure your content gets traffic that sticks: (This means sending fake traffic to get clicks to your website is a No No)
In closing those who create content that the reader is looking for and information that they want to read are the real Search Engine Optimization experts. Content is always going to be king but topics and quality information is the queen and she runs the household. Click here to get more Search Engine Optimization Tips.