The reason why your church needs Global Apps Network. In today’s world the church is vital to us all for love, support, friends, connections and most of all spiritual guidance. With the internet age and social media available, why do you need to have a mobile app from the Global App Network you may ask. Here are ten good reasons.
1. iphones, ipads and Androids are the hottest products on the planet. Record numbers are sold daily. Should your church not look at the latest technology to help it grow?
2. Do you know anyone who carries their computer in their pocket? Almost everyone has a mobile device in their pocket.
3. Every church reminds their members to turn off their phones during the service. Now you can remind them to turn them on to serve the church.
4. A morning daily scripture. What better way for your members to start the day than with God’s word and to be connected to every other member?
5. A prayer chain. Do a push message to all members when someone or a family needs prayer. Have the whole congregation involved and praying instead of just a few who may have heard about the request.
6. A calendar of events to remind everyone of upcoming programs. Keep everyone involved and informed.
7. A Pledge Page. A way for people to track their tithes and pay though the mobile media if they want to.
8. Share pictures of events and happenings in the church and celebrate the members.
9. Live Streaming Video. If there is a baptism for example and someone in the family of the person being baptised is sick. Stream the service to their iphone or ipad so they can join in the celebration.
10. It is inexpensive. For your bang for the buck there is no other form of advertising that does what having an app for your members iphones does. Instant push messages keep the church in peoples minds, not to mention the church picture is right there on their phone every time they look at it.
There you have it,ten reasons why your church needs an app from the Global Apps Network. I am sure you have thought of lots more yourself and since I believe in giving great value in what I do, here is one I just thought of. Someone calls from out of town and wants directions to the the church. You can give them a number to download the app to their mobile device. The App has GPS to direct them to your location. Does it get any better than that?
So what are you waiting for, check out the Global Apps Network here and may God bless your congregation!