Lets talk today about ways to lose weight. So how do we do that? We need to set short and long term goals. How much do you want to lose over the long term and how much do you want to lose this week. Be realistic don’t try to lose to much and get discouraged. Make changes in your eating habits and start with something easy. When I started I gave up salt and beer. Two of my favorite things, but salt helps your retain water and beer, well it is just fat around the middle.
Tell yourself to eat until you’re satisfied not until you are stuffed Eat at the table and not in front of the TV, and eat slowly. Put your fork down with each bite. You will start feeling full and then stop. We are taught to clean our plates well I am telling you not to. Stop when you are full. One other thing, is to drink a glass of water before the meal it will help fill you up so you do eat two much. Here are few other tips:
- Eat more fruit and vegetable especially green vegetables, whole grains and low fat dairy products
- Drink Diet sodas or artificially sweetened drinks instead of Sugar sweeten drinks.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
- get rid of junk foods that are high in calories, fat and sugar. If they are not available you will not be tempted.
- have healthy snacks, like carrots and celery with fat free dip available.
- Broil, bake, steam or grill your foods instead of frying them.
- Close leans cuts of meat.
- Plan your meals and snacks ahead.
- Avoid Alcohol
I know this sound like a lot but believe me it is truly worth it. You will definitely feel better and have lots more energy. Changing your lifestyle will make you lots healthier and a lot happier with yourself if you maybe want to cheat a little and learn how to burn fat faster GO HERE NOW